Lansdowne Road, London
- Wood Floors
- Excellent location
- Bright and airy living area
- Entry phone system
- Close to amenities
We are proud to present this one bedroom property for sale located in Tottenham, very close to local amenities. The property comprises of a large and stylish living area, a double bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and ample storage.
This highly sought after and convenient location is within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. There is an excellent selection of restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and convenience stores.
The EPC gives a current Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating: D.
The property has a lease of 109 years remaining which is in place from 2005.
In the borough of Haringey, the flat falls into council tax band B (£1,325.82).
Lansdowne Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northumberland Park Station0.4 miles
- Bruce Grove Station0.4 miles
- White Hart Lane Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.