Blossom Way, North Hillingdon, UB10
- Four bedroom house
- Situated on one of North Hillingdon's finest roads
- 24ft living/dining room
- 30ft kitchen/family room
- Downstairs utility and W/C
- 13ft master bedroom with en-suite
- 13ft loft room with walk in wardrobe
- Private rear garden
- Off street parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Coopers
Directions - From leaving our Hillingdon Village office proceed left and take your first left onto Vine Lane, continue down and after the width restrictions take your fourth right onto Blossom Way.
Situation - Blossom Way is one of the most sought after residential road's in North Hillingdon. There are well regarded schools in close proximity and recreational facilities also nearby such as Hillingdon Golf and Cricket Club, Court Park and the newly opened fitness and leisure centre in Uxbridge. Uxbridge Town Centre with its array of shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Piccadilly/Metropolitan Line Station is a short distance away along with the A40/M40/M4 and M25 giving access to London and the Home Counties along with Heathrow Airport.
Description - A rare opportunity to purchase a well laid out five bedroom detached house that is located in one of the areas most sought after roads in North Hillingdon. The property benefits from generously proportioned and versatile accommodation. The ground floor benefits from a spacious entrance hall with doors leading to the 12ft study, 24ft living/dining room, 30ft kitchen/family room, utility room and downstairs W/C. The first floor is made up of a 13ft master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 12ft second bedroom with fitted wardrobes, 13ft third bedroom, 8ft fourth bedroom and family bathroom. To the second floor there is a 13ft loft room walk in wardrobe.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a spacious driveway which provides ample off street parking alongside access to the garden. To the rear is a well maintained private garden, with a patio area stretching across the rear of the property with the rest of the garden mainly being laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and trees along the borders. To the rear of the garden there is a 19ft garden studio/office.
BrochuresBlossom Way, North Hillingdon, UB10
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Blossom Way, North Hillingdon, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station0.6 miles
- Uxbridge Station0.8 miles
- Ickenham Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled understanding of the local mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30617548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.