Ditchbury, Lymington, SO41
- Semi detached family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open plan dining room/kitchen
- Separate sitting room
- Utility Room off Kitchen
- Low maintenance garden with patio and artificial grass
- Outside Office/gym/playroom with power and electric
- Positioned in a quiet cul de sac within a popular development within Lymington
- Catchment to Lymington Schools
This four bedroom, two bathroom semi detached family home is positioned in a quiet cul de sac within the popular Lymington Meadows development within walking distance of the town centre, train/bus station and Old Town Quay. This family home offers open plan living accommodation with a good size dining room with patio doors leading to the garden. There is a spacious porch with large storage cupboard for coats and shoes that leads into the entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, door to ground floor shower room with window to the front. Double doors then lead into the sitting room with window overlooking the front garden. Double doors then lead to the spacious dining room that has double doors that lead to the garden and opening to the L shaped kitchen. This room makes an ideal entertaining space or can be sectioned off if required. The kitchen overlooks the rear garden with back door leading out to the patio. The kitchen has a large range of floor and wall mounted shaker style cupboards, integral dishwasher, space for a range style cooker, and an American style fridge/freezer, butler sink and wooden worktop. The sky lights/velux windows make the kitchen a light entertaining space, they are remote controlled, solar panelled and close automatically when raining. The kitchen leads round to utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobe overlooking the front, second bedroom is a double aspect room from front to rear, bedroom three overlooks the rear garden and is a double, bedroom four has a useful storage cupboard and overlooks the front. The family bathroom has been recently updated to a white suite with feature tiled wall.
There is driveway parking to the front of the property with a front garden that is mainly laid to lawn. The back garden has been landscaped for low maintenance with two patio areas for entertaining, and mainly laid with faux grass and also has a sunken trampoline. To the back of the garden is a good size summer house/gym/office with power and light. An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate this spacious family home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ditchbury, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.7 miles
- Lymington Pier Station1.1 miles
- Sway Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20390228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.