Lynn Road, Ingoldisthorpe
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- NEW BUILD
- Very high specification home
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Stunning open plan kitchen dining room with beautiful kitchen
- Sitting room and study
- Close to Coast and Sandringham Royal Estate
- New Home Warranty
- Mainline station very accessible.
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
*WORK FROM HOME STUDY*.
Brown&Co offer a top specification new build home of superior quality in Ingoldisthorpe, Norfolk. First hand inspection of this outstanding house is essential to appreciate the attention to detail and finish in the house. The property is second of a pair of semi-detached homes and offers an impressive four bedrooms upstairs as well as family bathroom and master en-suite. Downstairs they offer reception hallway, sitting room, study and wonderful open plan living. The house has been built by one of the areas most respected house builders, well known for his 'build as if for himself' approach to quality fixtures and fittings.
Ingoldisthorpe village sits on the edge of the Sandringham Royal Estate between the towns of Kings Lynn (10.5 miles with mainline station to Ely, Cambridge and London) and Hunstanton (5 miles), a Victorian seaside town with west facing coastline. The next door village is Snettisham, home to the Rose & Crown pub and restaurant that has been named in the top ten pubs in the Country for five years in a row. Ingoldisthorpe is also within easy reach of the stunning North Norfolk coastline. The proeprty would make an ideal full time home as well has a superb holiday home.
The property has impressive accommodation. Downstairs they offer reception hallway, wc, sitting room, study and wonderful open plan kitchen breakfast dining room at the rear of the house. Upstairs there are four bedrooms four bedrooms as family bathroom and master ensuite. Parking is at the front of the house for two cars. Viewers should pay close attention to the bespoke Estate Fencing to the front boundary, the custom built oak and glass staircase and wonderful boutique hotel quality bathroom and en-suite.
The home is completed and ready for occupation.
Underfloor heating to ground floor
Quality fitted kitchen with 30mm quartz worktops Oak and Glass contemporary bespoke stair case
Heritage cream windows
Tiled wet areas
Patio to rear
Parking for two vehicles
Lynn Road, Ingoldisthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station8.8 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.