Cromwell Road, Cambridge
- Open plan ground floor with charming bay fronted Sitting Room and excellent Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors to garden
- 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Charming, low maintenance rear garden
- Superb detached Annexe with Studio/Bedroom, Shower Room and Mezzanine/Storage Area
- Off Street Parking Space and Garage
- Within close proximity of the city centre, mainline railway station, Coldham's Common and the Chisholm Trail
A beautifully presented 1930s house with superb detached Studio/Annexe, in this convenient city location, close to the city centre and mainline railway station.
Cambridge city centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, A14 3.5 miles, Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, 112 Cromwell Road is constructed with brick and part rendered elevations under a tiled roof. During their ownership, the present owners have carried out a number of improvements to include the addition of a purpose built annexe/studio in 2014, new flooring to the ground floor of the house and replacement of the bathrooms. The property benefits from an open plan layout to the ground floor which, along with the clever use of skylights, allows the interior to be flooded with natural light. A particularly fine feature of the property is the detached annexe with feature chimney, well-proportioned studio/bedroom with wooden floor, log burner and electric heating, and shower room to the ground floor, along with a mezzanine/storage area to the first floor. The annexe also features access to the garage. Both the main house and annexe are beautifully presented with the property offering prospective purchasers the opportunity to acquire a ready to move into option.
Cromwell Road is conveniently placed for access to the city centre and a mainline railway station which provides services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in approximately 52 and 67 minutes respectively. There is a wide range of shops and restaurants available on nearby Newmarket Road and Mill Road, and the heart of the city centre with many College and University Departments are also within easy reach. Coldham’s Common is within easy reach offering sports fields, recreation ground, local nature reserve and adjacent community farm, and this will link up with the new Chisholm Trail, a walking and cycling route which is designed to be mostly off-road and traffic free.
Cambridge is not only world renowned for its academic achievements but has also become a 'high tech' and 'bio tech' hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cromwell Road, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.8 miles
- Cambridge North1.5 miles
- Shelford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM210013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.