Horsefield Green, Cuckfield
- Sought-after central village location close to nearby schools and picturesque village High Street.
- Impressive accommodation arranged over two floors (2,318 sq.ft).
- 4 double bedrooms and 3 luxury bath/shower rooms.
- 24ft triple aspect living room with feature fireplace and doors to garden.
- Ground floor cloakroom/WC. Gas fired heating/double glazing throughout.
- Beautifully appointed 28ft kitchen/dining/family room with planning permission to build a separate utility room (Ref: DM/21/0272).
- Outstanding views to the rear across open fields and countryside.
- No upward chain – vacant possession available.
- Private driveway. Detached garage (19'5 X 9'11). Beautifully landscaped side front and rear gardens – high degree of privacy.
- 5-year build guarantee remaining. Council Tax Band: G.
A stunning and impressively spacious 4-BEDROOM DETACHED family residence located in a prominent position, within a highly SOUGHT-AFTER CUL-DE-SAC, on the popular northern fringes of the village being conveniently situated for highly regarded schools, village centre and easy road access to the A/M23 and into nearby Haywards Heath with its rail station.
Built to one of their largest designs by Martin Grant Homes in 2016, whilst finished to a PARTICULARLY HIGH STANDARD and SPECIFICATION, there is plenty of space on offer with generous room sizes throughout.
The current owners have resided in the property since new and have carried out SEVERAL INTERNAL UPGRADES including having gained FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM off the kitchen (plans available by request).
The versatile living accommodation briefly comprises: a LARGE RECEPTION HALL; CLOAKROOM/WC; an impressive and bright, triple aspect LIVING ROOM with real flame log-effect fire and marble surround, patio doors opening onto the rear garden, a superb and spacious KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM/DINING AREA fitted with an extensive range of matching cupboards and drawers, built-in appliances including double oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Ample space for a large dining table in addition to patio doors to the rear garden.
To the FIRST FLOOR is a LARGE LANDING giving access to a MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and 3 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS (bedroom 2 also having an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM) and a good size luxuriously fitted FAMILY BATHROOM.
Benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, part ceramic tiled flooring to ground floor, feature fireplace to living room security alarm system, range of built-in wardrobes and fitted cupboards. Remainder of 10-year build guarantee, landscaped gardens with outstanding views to the rear.
Outside: PRIVATE DRIVEWAY parking for several vehicles leading to a DETACHED GARAGE (19’5 x 9’11) with electronic door, power and light. A SIDE ACCESS GATE leads to the rear garden which enjoys a sunny NON-OVERLOOKED ASPECT with countryside views. Lawn with well-stocked plant borders, in addition to a PATIO AREA with ample space for outside dining and entertaining. Large TIMBER STORE/SHED and pathway leading to a FURTHER ENCLOSED AREA to one side with path and gate to front.
The property occupies a pleasant position at the end of a small select residential cul-de-sac on the northern fringes of Cuckfield village. Non-overlooked aspect to the rear with delightful views to the South Downs across open fields.
Cuckfield’s picturesque village High Street is within easy walking distance and offers a traditional and varied range of shops, boutiques, pub/restaurants and the highly acclaimed Ockenden Manor Hotel with its Michelin star dining and spa.
Cuckfield has many sports and leisure groups, a busy social calendar and is surrounded by glorious countryside. Haywards Heath (1.5 miles distant) provides a more extensive range of shops, stores, restaurants, cafes, and bars as well as the mainline railway station, a sixth form college and a state-of-the-art leisure centre.
By road, access to the major surrounding areas can be gained via the A/M23 at either Bolney or Warninglid (5 miles). The property is also situated close to Holy Trinity Primary School, a medical centre, and Warden Park Secondary Academy School.
Holy Trinity Primary, Cuckfield (0.5 miles)
Warden Park Secondary Academy, Cuckfield (0.8 miles)
Handcross Park School (5.3 miles)
Ardingly College (3.9 miles)
Burgess Hill Girls (5.3 miles)
Balcombe (3.2 miles)
Haywards Heath mainline railway station (3.2 miles away) which provides fast commuter links to London (Victoria/London Bridge both 47 mins, Gatwick Airport 15 mins and the south coast (Brighton 20 mins).
Three Bridges (8.7 miles)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Horsefield Green, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.4 miles
- Balcombe Station2.9 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10917547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.