Field Road, Tipton
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING + GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN + VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- RECEPTION HALL
- LOUNGE + DINING ROOM + FITTED KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS + FAMILY BATHROOM
- SIDE CARPORT + SIDE GARAGE + GARDENS
Family Semi Detached Home Offering the benefit of Upvc double glazing, gas central heating and no upward chain. Beautifully Presented accommodation for which viewings are strongly recommended.
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Paul Dubberley and Co Great Bridge we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on or
stairs off to first floor, upvc double glazed window, sealed unit upvc front door, feature flooring
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.17m )
2 upvc double glazed windows, radiator, feature flooring, feature fireplace
Dining Room 17' 3" into recess x 8' 1" ( 5.26m into recess x 2.46m )
double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator
Fitted Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.24m )
upvc double glazed window, door to rear garden, inset sink unit, fitted base and drawer cupboards, roll top working surfaces, tiled surrounds, cooker point, appliance space, wall cupboards, glass fronted display cupboards, radiator
On The First Floor
Bedroom One 11' 1" into recess x 10' 3" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.12m )
upvc double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 2" into recess x 10' 8" ( 3.40m into recess x 3.25m )
upvc double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
upvc double glazed window,
Family Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.26m x 1.78m )
upvc double glazed window, airing cupboard, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c. tiled surrounds, loft hatch
To the Front: Lawn, Side Driveway
To The Rear: Patio, Lawn, Side gate.
Garage 16' x 7' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.31m )
up/over door, door to rear garden
"It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly."
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Field Road, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tipton Station0.8 miles
- Bradley Lane Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Coseley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the West Midlands for over 20 years
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in Great Bridge for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI102166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.