Mount Pleasant Road, London, N17
- One Double Bedroom
- Private Garden
- Reception Room With High Ceilings
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Period Character
- Close To Transport Links and Parks
- Chain Free
- Long Lease
Property is spread over 592 sq ft and comprises - large reception room to front of building,modern kitchen diner, double bedroom, modern bathroom and access to a private and well designed rear garden.
Mount Pleasant Road runs in between Lordship Lane to the north and Philip Lane N15 to the south and is just a short stroll to the green spaces of Bruce Castle Park and the historic Bruce Castle Museum.
Convenient access to Transport Links at Bruce Grove BR (20 mins into Liverpool Street St), Turnpike Lane Underground (Piccadilly Line), Tottenham Hale BR-Underground ( Stansted Expess link) and Seven Sisters BR-Underground (Victoria Line).
This property is currently rented and may now look slightly different from our marketing photos, all dimensions and fixtures and fittings remain the same.
Please contact the sales team at Winkworth Harringay office to arrange an appointment to view .
Your local independently owned property agency with a network of 55 London offices
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mount Pleasant Road, London, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruce Grove Station0.4 miles
- White Hart Lane Station0.6 miles
- Seven Sisters Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Meet the go-to agency for those seeking homes in a thriving North London community
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR160796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Harringay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.