Wolves Lane, Palmers Green N13
- Share of Freehold
- Ground Floor
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- 660 Square Feet
- Great Storage
- Open Plan Kitchen & Reception Room
- Palmers Green Station (0.7 miles)
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The flat boasts a large private garden, off street parking for one car and a Share of Freehold. Further benefits include a large open plan kitchen and diner with direct access out to the garden, a large double bedroom with bay windows and plenty of storage.
The property is located in Wolves Lane close to the junction of Upsdell Avenue with excellent transport links to Palmers Green rail station and Wood Green underground station (Piccadilly line, zone 3) via the W4 bus service. The highly regarded Tottenhall Primary School is within easy walking distance.
Wolves Lane, Palmers Green N13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Palmers Green Station0.7 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.8 miles
- Wood Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
David Astburys is an independent estate agent located in Crouch End. Our three founding partners came together with a unified mission; to build the number one real estate agent in the area. Our ethos is to be a real estate agent that is professional, trustworthy and flexible. At David Astburys, we are prepared to tailor our service to every clients needs.
Our founders, being local residents themselves, have extensive knowledge of the area and between them, have gained 35 years of corpor
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102708023123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Astburys Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.