Road, London, SE9
- Chain Free
- Potential For Further Modernisation Or Extension
- Off-Street Private Parking
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Quiet Residential Road
- Close To Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links Nearby
- Council Tax Band C
Kenward Road is a desirable three bedroom terraced house, conveniently located near to local amenities, good schools, parks and transport routes in a popular residential area.
With off-street parking and a mature private garden, it would make an ideal family home or buy-to-let investment.
The property retains many original features, has been well maintained and is presented with neutral decor throughout. It has great potential for further modernisation or extension and is chain free.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Road, London, SE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidbrooke Station0.6 miles
- Eltham Station0.7 miles
- Lee Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1162470-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering South East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.