Deemuir Road, Cardiff
- Double Story Extension
- Enclosed Larger Than Average Garden
- Master Bedroom Plus En Suite
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Shower Rooms
- Double Width Driveway
Double Story Extended - This beautifully presented upgraded and totally modem property offers heaps of space for the whole family. With a landscaped larger than average rear garden, two reception rooms, three bathrooms and four spacious bedroom. Be quick before it's gone!
Beautifully presented double story extended four bedroom semi detached family home in Tremorfa, Cardiff. Renovated and improved throughout with a larger than average rear garden plus off road driveway parking. The beautiful home offers two reception rooms, four spacious bedrooms, two shower rooms plus an en suite off the master bedroom. Tremorfa offers many benefits as it is located upon great road links leading to the city centre and also offers easy accessible public transport links. For commuter the M4 corridor is just a short drive further.
Internally the property accommodation comprises; Entrance porch, hall, lounge, kitchen dining room, sitting room and shower room.
To the first floor you will find four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom further benefits from en suite shower room.
Outside the property offers off road parking via a double width drive to the front. The rear garden has been landscaped with paving, composite decking with pergola, and stone chipping's with a fence surround.
Enter into porch. Access to hall.
Access to lounge and kitchen/dining room. Staircase leading to first floor.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' ( 4.17m x 3.35m )
Bay window to front.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.92m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktops over. Space for over and hob with cooker hood. Inset stainless steel sink unit plus drainer. Space for free standing fridge/freezer and table and chairs. Window to rear. French doors leading to rear garden. Access to sitting room.
Sitting Room 17' 8" max x 9' 2" ( 5.38m max x 2.79m )
Door to front and rear. Window to front. Single storage cupboard housing washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to shower room.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Access to all bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access X2.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Window to front. Opening to en suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising walk in shower, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' ( 3.17m x 3.35m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.24m )
Window to front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Off road parking to front via drive. Enclosed landscaped rear garden comprising of paving, composite decking with pergola and stone chipping's with a fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Deemuir Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.4 miles
- Cathays Station1.7 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY304003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.