Trevose, Ding Dong, Newmill, Penzance.
- NO CHAIN. RURAL CHARACTER HOME WITH STUNNING VIEWS TOWARDS ST MICHAELS MOUNT AND BEYOND.
- ORIGINAL 1834 'CAPTAINS'S HOME.
- DOUBLE GARAGE.
- WALLED GARDEN AREAS. OUTBUILDING.
- CONSERVATORY AND FRONT PORCH WITH FAR REACHING COUNTRYSIDE & SEA VIEWS.
- 17' LIVING ROOM WITH MULTIFUEL BURNER. EXPOSED BEAMS.
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN.
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SEPERATE SHOWER CUBICLE.
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, POSSIBILITY OF EN-SUITE. GOOD STORAGE.
- SOLAR PANELS. SOUGHT AFTER ELEVATED POSITION OF DING DONG. CLEAR MINING SEARCH.
This three double bedroom character property, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, was built in the early 1800 as the Mine count house. This was later sold to one of the Mine owner partners in the early 1900 and made into his private residence. Taking in the breathtaking views out over the bay and St Michael’s Mount this lovely rural home enclosed by stone walled hedging, offers extensive south facing gardens, a double garage and solar panels and high ceilings through out the property. No Chain. Clear mining search.
Entrance through a solid wood gate to the rear of the property brings you into a paved court yard with UPVC double glazed door into -:
Utility area - Upvc double glazed porch with plumbing and electrics for washing machine and tumble dryer, this also houses the electric meter, upvc double glazed door leading to:-
kitchen/Diner :- 16’9” x 10’5” (5.11m x 3.07m) work surfaces and base level units to three walls with stainless steel 1 -1/2 bowl sink with drainer, plumbing for dish washer. Built in oven with hob. Wall units to one wall. Tiled floor. Radiator. Access to kitchen loft space. Door to :
Conservatory : 18’8” x 10’5” (5.69m x 3.18m) Triple aspect, breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding countryside out over the English channel and St Michael’s Mount. Insulated solid roof with electric lights. Tiled floor. Upvc double glazed windows and doors leading to slabbed patio with steps to a delightfully private garden.
UPVC double glazed Front porch : off the patio leads into the :-
Living room : 17’2” x 12’1” (5.23m x 3.68m) Features granite fireplace with wood surround housing a multi fuel stove. Upvc double glazed window with outstanding views over the countryside, the English channel and St Michael’s Mount. Beamed ceiling. Radiator. Door to :
Inner hall : with radiator, under stairs cupboard and walk in linen cupboard with radiator. Doors off to :
Bedroom 1: 12’2” x 12’ (3.71m x 3.66m) double glazed Upvc windows with panoramic views. Radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12’ x 11’10” (3.66m x 3.61m) double glazed Up c window with views to the east catching the rising sun. Radiator.
Bathroom : Full coloured suite comprising of full length bath with tile surround, low level toilet and bidet. Pedestal Wash basin with under sink cupboard. Shower cubicle. Double glazed window. Radiator.
Stairs with Half landing double glazed window, :leading to part boarded loft space housing Boiler, water tanks and solar meter with booster. Door to:
Bedroom 3: 14’4” x 11’2” (4.37m x 3.4m) Upvc window with self clean exterior glass. Radiator. Panoramic views out over countryside, English Channel and St Michael’s Mount. Walk in wardrobe with planning for toilet and wash basin, access to eaves storage with wood flooring.
Outside : private gardens with uninterrupted views to all sides. Small garden pond with wood shed. Two granite storage sheds. Access through the rear door to both garages that have over head lighting and electric doors to the front.
Mains metered water
LPG bulk gas tank
Septic tank drainage
Council tax band D
Clear Mining Search.
These details are for guideline purposes only.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance:
Trevose, Ding Dong, Newmill, Penzance.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station3.4 miles
- St. Ives Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
Free drone photogra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance89481753110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.