Hatfield Road, St. Albans
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- DUPLEX MAISTONETTE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- AVAILABLE NOW
- EPC RATING - D
Situated near to Fleetville Park, St. Albans Train Station and many other local shops and amenities is this newly refurbished, two bedroom, duplex maisonette. Finished to a high standard the first floor comprises a spacious living room, separate dining room with fireplace, newly fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room and family bathroom. The second floor features a large master bedroom with fireplace and storage cupboards and a second single bedroom with fireplace. This property further benefits from new flooring throughout, has been newly decorated and is offered unfurnished, available to move into immediately on a long term basis.
BrochuresHatfield Road, St. Albans
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hatfield Road, St. Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station0.8 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station1.4 miles
- Park Street Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Family-run Kings Estate Agent opened for business in March 2003 in Hatfield. They continue to strive to provide the best possible service when it comes to buying and selling property, and their Property Management Department are dedicated to ensuring an efficient and professional service to landlords and tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30619186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.