Meadow Court, Wellfield Lane, Hale
- Smart Bespoke Development Constructed Approximately Seventeen Years Ago
- Good Sized Entrance Hallway With Two Storage Facilities
- Large Sitting/Dining Room Opening Through Into Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Electronically Gated Entrance
- Ample Forecourt Visitors And Residents Car Parking
- Spacious Accommodation Extending To Approximately 1015 sq.ft
- Consistently Well Maintained And Now Offers Spacious Accommodation
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with John Hilditch & Co
Briefly the accommodation which is set out at second floor level comprises a communal entrance with staircase to the upper floors, the apartment itself comprises a good L shaped entrance hallway with two storage facilities. The focal point of the main entertaining area is a large sitting/dining room which opens through into the fitted kitchen, completing the accommodation is a master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally are neatly maintained gardens, an electronically gated entrance and ample forecourt visitors and residents car parking.
This apartment has been consistently well maintained and now offers spacious accommodation extending to approximately 1015 sq.ft. The area generally is characterised by a mixture of apartments and houses all set equi distant between Hale and Hale Barns. Hale’s fashionable village with its range of shops and restaurants is complemented by Hale Barns and its re-constructed village centre and Booths super market. Altrincham with its busy market town centre and regular Metrolink services into Manchester
From the centre of Hale proceed along the main Hale Road in the direction of Hale Barns, turning left onto Delahays Road, at the next set of lights turn right onto Grove Lane, follow Grove Lane for approximately half a mile turning left into Wellfield Lane, where the entrance to the apartments will be found on the left.
These details have been approved by the vendor before printing and every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. However, in view of the recent Property Misdescription Legislation affecting Estate Agents, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries, to view the property and to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the particulars.
Service Charge - £103 pcm
Ground Rent - £150 Per Annum
Termination Date Of Lease - 250 Years From 2005
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Meadow Court, Wellfield Lane, Hale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hale Station1.4 miles
- Altrincham Station1.4 miles
- Navigation Road Station1.5 miles
About the agent
John Hilditch and company have been successfully selling houses for 20 years. We occupy the largest estate agency premises in Hale with newly refurbished offices, a brand new website and in addition a state of the art mailing system ensuring that if you are buying or selling, no stone is left unturned. Our reputation has been based on repeat business, local knowledge and customer service that is second to none.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10775751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilditch & Co, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.