Goodrington Mews, Hornchurch, RM11
1 SOLD - 3 REMAINING
PRICES FROM £600,000
• FOUR BRAND NEW DETACHED BUNGALOWS
• 10 YEAR WARRANTY
• SITUATED IN THIS QUIET CUL-DE-SAC TURNING
• TWO BEDROOMS
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES & BI-FOLD DOORS TO REAR
• TWO BATHROOMS
• OFF STREET PARKING
• OWN REAR GARDEN
Entrance Door to Entrance Hall
Access to loft, storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, doors to accommodation.
Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Diner
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed bi-fold doors to rear, range of base level units and drawers with work surfaces over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of matching eye level cupboards, wine rack, breakfast bar area, two radiators, wood effect flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
BEDROOM: Double glazed window to rear, smooth ceiling, door to: EN-SUITE: Obscure double glazed window to flank. Suite comprising: walk-in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage under, integrated wc with push flush. Tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
Double glazed window to rear, smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to front. Suite comprising: panelled bath with glazed guard, integrated mixer tap and hand shower, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage under, integrated wc with push flush. Tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
Commencing paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, side access.
Front of Property
Decorative shrubs, off street parking.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our North Street office via Butts Green Road, turning left into Walden Road.
Goodrington Mews, Hornchurch, RM11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emerson Park Station0.2 miles
- Gidea Park Station0.9 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Our Hornchurch Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Hornchurch, being located just off of the High Street, in North Street. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Matthew Butler MNAEA who, between them, have in excess of 53 years in the industry and a wealth of local knowledge, together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Our highly trained property consultants offer a wealth of experience which we combine with an enthusiastic a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR210197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.