Harrow Road, College Park, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Door to balcony from double bedroom
- Doors leading out to terrace from lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Roof terrace & Balcony
- Communal lawns
The property offers 519sqft of living space, with gas central heating, comprising of French doors leading out to secluded terrace from 17ft reception room, stainless steel appliances in modern fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, and double glazed doors & windows throughout.
Situated in a most convenient of locations, offering a variety of local bars/cafes, restaurants and shopping facilities at your fingertips, walking distance of both Kensal Green & Willesden Junction over/underground train stations, numerous alternative transport links that include a short bus ride to Westfield's shopping centre and Central London.
Available 5th July
Door To Roof Terrace From Reception Room - 5.23m x 4.47m (17'2" x 14'8) -
Bedroom - 3.78m x 3.73m (12'5" x 12'3) -
Kitchen - Open plan -
Bathroom Combined W.C - 2.13mx2.06m (7'0x6'9) -
Terrace - 4.27mx0.91m (14'0x3'0) -
Exterior If Building -
BrochuresBrochureHarrow Road, College Park, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Harrow Road, College Park, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Green Station0.3 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.5 miles
- Willesden Junction Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Warwick Estate Agents specialise in Sales, Rentals and Property Management within the West & North/West London areas.
Our strength, we believe, lies in the service we provide to our clients. Our senior managers have many years of experience and have a reputation for integrity and professionalism.
We produce effective results through swift and regular feedback and advice. All transactions are overseen by a senior member of the team and are progressed quickly and efficiently, includ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28815369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.