Monkmead Lane, West Chiltington, RH20
- Offers Over £1,100,000
- Most Popular Road in West Chiltington
- Within The South Downs National Park
- 4/5 Bedrooms (4 Beds + Study)
- Modern Renovations yet In-Keeping with the Character
- Roughly Half an Acre Plot
- Detached Double Garage
- Ample Living Space Including Ideal 'Snug'
- Potential To Extend Further
- NO ONGOING CHAIN!
West Chiltington is a beautiful village full of charming cottages, winding country lanes and friends’ shops and pubs. The village is also home to a smock windmill which was working up to 1920's before it was converted into a private dwelling. Whilst most of the dwellings are older, character cottages there are modern houses dating from the 1920's - and we are proud to be marketing one of them in the most desirable road!
Hounds View is set in the middle of a half-acre plot (roughly) and benefits from a beautiful front and rear gardens with mature shrubbery, beautiful trees, large gravel driveway and ample parking and detached double garage. The current owner (who has lived here for 17 years) has hosted many parties and social gatherings and had 2 large gazebos in the front garden - Perfect for large gatherings when we can have them again!
Throughout the property, the current owner has made improvements/renovations/extensions and our favourite is by far the bespoke kitchen he designed himself. With hand-crafted units, granite worksurfaces, limestone flooring and a two-oven AGA, this is the perfect country kitchen. There is a total of 5 bedrooms, however, is currently set up as a 4 bed with a downstairs study so this home would be ideal for a family who requires the same (you could have 2 downstairs studies if you needed to?).
We have so much to say about this house that we could not possibly write it all down! You will therefore have to arrange a viewing so we can talk you through all the improvements made and why this is such a fantastic house in the most desirable Road in West Chiltington.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Monkmead Lane, West Chiltington, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station2.3 miles
- Amberley Station4.6 miles
- Billingshurst Station5.0 miles
About the agent
A New Approach to Estate Agency
"Welcome to Keller Williams, a worldwide revolution in estate agency and the UK's most personal property service." -
Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 190,000 agents across 50 countries, we're the largest real estate company in the world. Yet each of our agents is local to the area they cover and dedicated to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RBP210011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.