Ravenswood Avenue, Crowthorne
- Much Sought After Location nr. East Berkshire Golf Club
- 0.35 Private Plot with Gated Access
- Stunning Reception Hall with Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Mark Wilkinson Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Reception Rooms
- Six Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Double Garage with Ample Parking & Turning Facilities
The very well presented accommodation over three floors includes a stunning reception hall with floor to ceiling windows and a galleried landing, Mark Wilkinson kitchen/breakfast room, four reception rooms, utility room, bedroom one with dressing room and luxury en suite with five further bedrooms over two floors with two more refitted ensuites and a refitted family bathroom.
The property is approached via its own private drive with a gated entrance, which leads to a large frontage with ample parking & turning space and a double garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed & private with patio areas, an enclosed children's play area and a home office/summer house.
The village of Crowthorne and nearby market town of Wokingham offer a range of shops, amenities and services, with the larger towns of Reading and Camberley within just ten and seven miles away, respectively. Excellent road links are also available with the M3 and M4 close at hand and Crowthorne train station & some local amenities located a short walk away. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are also within easy reach. The area is very well served for by both state and private schools, including the world renowned Wellington College and Eagle House School.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ravenswood Avenue, Crowthorne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station0.1 miles
- Sandhurst Station1.7 miles
- Wokingham Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a professional and courteous service. We have built an enviable reputation for achieving outstanding results whilst providing a level of attention and service rarely seen in estate agency.
And with over 60 years combined experience, your move really is in safe hands.History
The name Frank Schippers has been synonymous with excel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRA1CROW002630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Schippers, Crowthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.