Westland, Castlehill Road, Kilmacolm
- Ground floor modern apartment
- Landscaped communal gardens with parking
- Reception hallway with storeroom
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining room
- Three bedrooms, shower room
- Gas fired central heating, double glazing
- Single garage with remote control door
- Controlled entry system
A spacious apartment within the exclusive Westland development in the heart of the picturesque village of Kilmacolm. The development is in beautiful landscaped communal gardens with residential parking and a single garage with remote control door. The flat occupies a ground floor position in this two-storey building with a controlled entry system. A short walk from the vibrant village centre, the lovely Birkmyre Park and opposite the tennis and bowling clubs.
The property requires some modernisation but benefits from a gas fueled central heating system and timber framed double glazing. The reception hallway has access to all apartments and a large storeroom. The lounge is open plan to the dining room and extends to over twenty-four feet in length. There are lovely views over the rear gardens through a bay window with a French door to a small balcony that allows private access to the gardens. There are three bedrooms, all with wardrobe storage. The shower room has modern sanitary ware and the kitchen has fitted furniture with space for appliances.
Kilmacolm is a highly sought after village positioned in the heart of the Gryffe valley. The village offers an excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants. Local schooling includes Kilmacolm Nursery and Primary School with secondary education at the modern Port Glasgow High School Campus. The village is home to the independent Duchal Nursery School and the prestigious St. Columba's School. The sporting and leisure amenities are varied with a tennis club, bowling club, the picturesque Kilmacolm Golf Club, Birkmyre Park playing fields and Gym, local fisheries and angling at The Knapps Loch and the River Gryffe.
PA13 4EL 3 Westland, Castlehill Road, Kilmacolm.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
Westland, Castlehill Road, Kilmacolm
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhall Station2.7 miles
- Langbank Station2.9 miles
- Port Glasgow Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.