Queens Head Yard, Sheering
- Two Bedroom Character Property
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
Sheering is a popular village with local shops, school and other amenities.
The Accommodation Comprises: - Front door into:
Lounge - 11'0 x 11'4 - With character features including exposed brickwork fireplace.
Kitchen - 7'8 x 8'7 - A ranged of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over.
Conservatory - 6'1 x 9'9 -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 7'6 x 8'5 -
Bedroom Two - 6'9 x 11'2 -
Bathroom - Three piece suite. Panelled bath with shower over. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Wash hand basin.
Outside - Entrance to the property is through the rear garden. Well presented and enclosed by panelled fencing.
Agents Note - This property is accessed by a rear gate that runs parallel to the village football pitch. It is not visible from the main road. There is no vehicular access to the property meaning there is no parking and no prospect to ever add any.
BrochuresQueens Head Yard, SheeringBrochure
Queens Head Yard, Sheering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sawbridgeworth Station1.4 miles
- Harlow Mill Station2.7 miles
- Bishop's Stortford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Geoffrey Matthew Estates are a property business with offices in Harlow, Stevenage and Great Ashby that specialise in the sales and letting of residential property.
Over 25 years of experience in property and finance give us an unparalleled insight to the needs and desires of sellers, purchasers, landlords and tenants alike.
With a dedicated, hardworking, innovative forward-thinking team that use modern methods and good old-fashioned customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30619428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoffrey Matthew Estates, Old Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.