Sheridan Crescent, Baughurst, Tadley
- Spacious, light, 4 bedroom detached house.
- Countryside Views.
- No onward chain.
- Newly decorated throughout.
- Large corner plot.
- Double balcony.
- Garage and driveway parking for two vehicles.
- Large Summer House.
- Former Show Home in popular sought after location.
- Potential to extend (STPP)
The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating, full cavity wall insulation and loft insulation installed in 2015 (subsequent to the EPC) and still under guarantee, a fully boarded attic with three strip lights, TV aerial sockets in all rooms, driveway parking for two vehicles which could easily be extended to accommodate more vehicles, and a 4.57m (15’) summerhouse.
This property is brought to market with no onward chain. Viewings are highly recommended.
This highly sought after area is surrounded by open countryside. Baughurst village offers open green spaces and recreational areas, a selection of places to eat and drink, and a small selection of shops, including a Tesco Express and a café. The nearby town of Tadley, famous for its ‘Harry Potter’ Besom Brooms, offers a range of schools, places of worship, swimming pool, newly constructed gym, Bishopswood Golf Course, Sainsburys supermarket, library, doctors, dentists, opticians, and beauty salons. Located within the triangle of Newbury, Reading, and Basingstoke each offering a range of theatres, cinemas, places to eat, shops, and other activities. There is a regular bus route to the larger town of Basingstoke, which gives access to a main line train station with links to London Waterloo, as well as a main line train station in Reading to London Paddington. Major road links are easily accessible with the M3 and M4 motorways both within a short distance.
· Balcony porch to UPVC front door.
· Large ENTRANCE HALL. 4.62m x 1.92m (15’ 2” x 6’ 3”) Fitted storage cupboard.
· Spacious dual aspect LIVING/DINING ROOM. 7.3m x 3.61m (23’ 11” x 11’ 10”) Bay window with views over countryside, sliding patio door to garden, and gas point for feature fire.
· KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM. 4.39m x 2.59m (14’ 5” x 8’ 6”). Stable back door with outside porch roof, granite sink, Italian marble tiling, integrated freezer, a selection of white, matching eye and base level storage units. Views over garden.
· Ground Floor WC. 1.83m 1.75m (6’ x 5’ 9”). Ideal Standard white toilet and basin.
Stairs to FIRST FLOOR:
· GALLERIED LANDING 4.45m x 1.88m (14’ 7” x 6’ 2”) leading to three generous sized double bedrooms and one single bedroom, all with TV aerial sockets, and family bathroom. Airing Cupboard.
· BED 1. 3.68m x 3.71m (12’ 1” x 12’ 2”). Double. Fitted double wardrobe. Countryside views.
· BED 2. 3.68m x 3.56m (12’ 1” x 11’ 8”). Double.
· BED 3. 3.84m x 2.72m (12’ 7” x 8’ 11”). Double. Fitted double wardrobe. Double balcony measuring 5.23m x 2.52m (17’ 2” x 8’ 3”). Countryside views.
· BED 4. 2.59m x 2.11m (8’ 6” x 6’ 11”). Single.
· FAMILY BATHROOM. 2.21m x 1.68m (7’ 3” x 5’ 6”). Ideal Standard white basin, toilet and bath. Electric shower over the bath and shower/mixer taps.
Large corner plot. The front garden is laid to lawn with flower beds bordering and hedging. There is a GARAGE 5.28m x 2.72m (17’ 4” x 8’ 11”) and DRIVEWAY PARKING for two vehicles. A paved path with raised herb border leads to the back door (kitchen) and the large enclosed, secluded rear garden wraps around the property and needs to be seen to be appreciated. There are THREE PATIO/SEATING AREAS. Bordering the lawn are flower beds which contain a range of plants, flowers, trees and shrubs. Front and back flower beds are watered by a micro hose WATER IRRIGATION SYSTEM which can be set on a timer whilst away from home. There is a large SUMMER HOUSE measuring 4.57m x 2.10m (15’ x 6’ 11”).
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage.
This floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. It is not drawn to scale. Any measurements, openings and orientation are approximate. No details are guaranteed; they cannot be relied upon for any purpose and they do not form part of any agreement. No liability is taken for any error, omission or misstatement. A party must rely upon its own inspection(s).
Sheridan Crescent, Baughurst, Tadley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Midgham Station2.9 miles
- Aldermaston Station3.5 miles
- Thatcham Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10928444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.