South Way, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9
- Concierge Service + Roof & Podium Garden
- Cinema Room + Fitness Suite
- Private outside space to all apartments
- A vast array of amenities within walking distance, including London Designer Outlet, Wembley Stadium and Boxpark
- Wembley Park and Wembley Central underground stations are within a 15 minute walk
- Highly specified interiors including handless kitchen units, stone effect work tops and integrated Bosch appliances
- Parking available under separate negotiation nearby
- Plenty of green space nearby - King Edward VII and Barham Park are both within walking distance, and Hyde Park is just a short tube ride away
- Move in this Spring
- Shared Ownership Available from 25% minimum share**
BRAND NEW 1 & 2 BEDROOM HOMES AVAILABLE WITH SHARED OWNERSHIP**
Concierge Service + Roof & Podium Garden + Cinema Room + Fitness Suite and more...
Enjoy all that Williamson Heights has to offer on the cusps of Wembley Park and as part of a vibrant north-west London neighbourhood.
Thoughtfully designed homes have been created to optimise on space and living areas, with at least one generous private balcony per apartment. High quality finishes can be seen throughout, with modern appliances including integrated fridge/freezers, dishwashers and washing machines pre-installed and ready to use.
From the roof top garden with impressive, far-reaching views across north London on a clear day to the new residents' lounge boasting practical working and entertainment spaces, Williamson Heights has much to offer a new buyer. Complete with a cinema room for hire, fitness suite and co-working spaces; convenient for those working from home, outside of the home.
Local surroundings include Wembley Park and a range of exciting, social-distance-friendly events and entertainment within this vibrant neighbourhood. Whilst further afield, connections to zone 1 and beyond from Wembley Stadium Station and Wembley Park can be enjoyed. But viewing in person is a must to truly take in the awe of this development - it won't disappoint.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT to view the Show Apartment or book a virtual tour.
NOT READY TO VIEW IN PERSON?
That's okay. Even though we are now inviting people to view in person under safe and restricted guidance, we understand that some people may still prefer to view virtually. Just get in touch to talk to the SiteSales team, and we'll be more than happy to accommodate.
*Subject to additional costs. Zipcar parking bay available off-site.
**Shared Ownership terms and conditions apply.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
South Way, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wembley Stadium Station0.0 miles
- Wembley Central Station0.4 miles
- Wembley Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Williamson_Heights_Apartment_79_FMV_May_2021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.