Ashbourne Road, Ealing
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Council Tax Inclusive In Rent
- First Floor Flat
- Separate Bathroom
- Wooden Flooring
- Modern Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Storage
- Residents' Parking
- Private Front Door
- Close To Transport Links
This studio benefits from COUNCIL TAX INCLUSIVE RENT along with WOODEN FLOORING and FITTED STORAGE. The flat consists of a bedroom, SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN and SEPARATE MODERN BATHROOM.
Ashbourne Road is situated in North Ealing, ideally located within easy reach of Ealing Broadway, Acton and Park Royal. Residents can take advantage of proximity to Ealing Broadway's vast selection of shops restaurants and local amenities in addition to the entertainment facilities in Park Royal. Commuters benefit from being close to North Ealing and West Acton Underground stations as well as a variety of local bus routes, whilst motorists enjoy easy access to the A40/M40 and North Circular.
BrochuresAshbourne Road, Ealing
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Ashbourne Road, Ealing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Royal Station0.2 miles
- Hanger Lane Station0.4 miles
- North Ealing Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2008, Thorgills has grown to become West London's most successful independent award-winning agent. We provide clients with sales, lettings, property management and commercial property services, focussing on Acton, Brentford, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith and Isleworth. Our experienced team of over 40 property professionals undergo rigorous regular training to maintain their outstanding standards of customer service, property expertise, compliance and local knowledge.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30620229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorgills, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.