Maldon Road, Burnham-On-Crouch
- BURNHAM WATERS - A vibrant & caring community for the over 55s
- Energy efficient bungalows
- Environmentally sustainable community
- Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bed properties
- 24 hour care & support available where required
- On-site medical centre
- Community hub with cafe & shops
- Allotment areas for keen gardeners
- On-site management & maintenance team
Register at burnhamwaters.co.uk for further information or to book your preview event appointment.
**40% of Phase 1 now reserved**
Available Properties: -
The Colne: - One bed/two bathroom bungalow offering 936 sq.ft of accommodation. The property benefits from a living/dining area featuring a floor to ceiling picture window, beautifully proportioned bedroom with en-suite and well appointed bathroom
The Stour: - One bed/two bathroom bungalow offering 1,011 sq.ft of accommodation. Additional accommodation includes a kitchen, living and dining room providing views across the landscaped gardens. The full height window to the living room adds natural light to this spacious area.
The Crouch: - Two bed/two bathroom bungalow offering 1,302 sq.ft of accommodation. A welcoming hallway with ample storage leads to the living and dining room which benefits from a feature floor to ceiling window filling the space with daylight. This property is further enhanced by a large luxurious bathroom.
The Chelmer: - Two bed/two bathroom bungalow offering 1,313 sq.ft of accommodation. The thoughtfully planned living space features a floor to ceiling picture window which provides expansive views across the beautifully landscaped gardens.
The Blackwater: - Three bed/two bathroom bungalow offering 1,485 sq.ft of accommodation. The largest property on the development incorporates a light and airy living space featuring floor to ceiling picture window and three large bedrooms. The main bedroom benefits from an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
Key Benefits: - A range of 1,2 and 3 bedroom modern, low density, eco-efficient lifetime homes.
Low energy lighting on all communal areas.
On-site surgery with planned dialysis machine.
Landscape and ecology led zoned development.
Facilities for active & social lifestyles - gym & fitness centre classes, swimming pool, tennis courts, badminton, bowls, allotments and routes for walking and cycling for wellbeing.
Community hub with cafe and shops.
BrochuresMaldon Road, Burnham-On-Crouch
Maldon Road, Burnham-On-Crouch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station0.8 miles
- Southminster Station2.0 miles
- Althorne Station2.0 miles
About the agent
COVERING MID ESSEX TO THE EAST COAST, FOR OVER 40 YEARS!!
Established in 1977, Church & Hawes have been successfully selling some of the finest property in Essex for over 40 years, combining traditional Estate Agency values with the highest level of customer service and the latest industry technology.
Our aim is to ensure that your property receives the maximum coverage, so that you, the owner, achieve the best possible price for your home. Each of our branches is overseen by a co
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30620631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church & Hawes, Burnham on Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.