Archer Road, Sheffield
- Bay Window Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Offshot Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms on First Floor
- Family bathroom
- Attic Bedroom Three
- En Suite To Attic Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- EPC Awaited
- Viewing Via Banner Cross Branch
This well presented family home briefly comprises; Bay window lounge with wood burning stove, separate dining room with wood burning stove and cellar head providing access to the cellar beneath and off shot fitted kitchen with bespoke cupboards. To the first floor are two great size bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower. Vanity area and built in storage to landing. A further staircase rises to attic bedroom three with en-suite shower room. Full length eaves storage to front and rear of the attic and walk in wardrobes in both attic and front bedrooms.
To the front of the property is a fore garden whilst to the rear is a lawn garden with pebbled area.
This fabulous property will not be on the market for long, book your viewing today!
BrochuresBrochureArcher Road, Sheffield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Archer Road, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station1.8 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Arbourthorne Road Tram Stop2.0 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30620689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.