Rainsford Road, Chelmsford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CITY CENTRE
- WALK TO STATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- AVAILABLE END JUNE
LOUNGE 13' 5" x 11' 1" (4.1m x 3.4m)
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 7' 2" (3.4m x 2.2m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 13' 5" x 9' 6" (4.1m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 9" x 9' 2" (4.2m x 2.8m)
PARKING One allocated parking space.
DISCLAIMER With approximate measurements these particulars have been prepared in good faith by the selling agent in conjunction with the vendor(s) with the intention of providing a fair and accurate guide to the property. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may they be regarded as representations, all interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. No tests or checks have been carried out in respect of heating, plumbing, electric installations or any type of appliances which may be included.
RELEVANT FEES AND TENANT PROTECTION As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Charles David Casson 'the Agent'
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- 1 Months rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of up to £50 or (reasonable costs incurred if higher) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate at the time of the arrears
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Where any pets are agreed with the landlord the rental price advertised may be increased by an agreed amount. This amount will be agreed before you enter into a tenancy agreement and will mean the rental price is increased for the duration of the tenancy.
VAT is charged currently at 20% unless otherwise stated.
If you have any queries regarding our fee structure then please feel free to contact one of our team on .
Charles David Casson Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman
Charles David Casson Limited holds Client Money Protection with Client Money Protect
Rainsford Road, Chelmsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Charles David Casson is an independent estate agency specialising in residential sales and residential lettings in Essex. Owned and run by brothers Matthew and Neil Baldock we can provide the customer service and values you'd expect from a family run company, whilst still offering a wide variety of marketing options including Rightmove.
From our office located in central Chelmsford, we cover the majority of Essex postcodes, and have an experienced team on hand to help with your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101437001872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles David Casson, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.