Granby Grove, Headingley, LS6
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Superfast Broadband & Green Energy
- Modern Finish
- Traditional Victorian Terrace
- Spacious Kitchen/Living Area
- Spare Room Ideal for Office/Snug
- Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Fantastic Location
- Great Transport Links
- Near to Restaurants and Bars
- Virtual Tour Available
Full Description - This lovely Victorian terraced property is right in the heart of it and the Granbys have always been a lovely place to live! Set just behind Headingley`s vibrant Otley Road, this superbly located terrace offers three decent double bedrooms spread over the top two floors of the property as well as a tiled bathroom on the first floor.
The property has an open plan lounge / kitchen with integrated appliances, high gloss wall and floor units and granite effect worktops. The lounge area has modern laminate flooring and feature fire surround. There is a spare room which can be used as a study/snug.
Our Bills Packages as Standard;
This property comes with a luxury bills and service package; we`ll set up everything up for you and you won`t have to worry about a thing. We`ve also picked the very best suppliers; from superfast broadband, environmentally friendly energy suppliers and the NUS approved insurance provider, Endsleigh for contents insurance. Our bills included packages are designed to provide you with the best products whilst taking the hassle out of arranging and managing bills including all admin, readings and installations taken care of on your behalf.
Some of the key points of our chosen suppliers;
•100% Green Electricity
•100% Carbon Neutral Gas
•Superfast 350mb Broadband (Business grade, with no download limits)
•£6,000 insurance contents cover per person
•TV License for communal areas of property
•Water supply from Yorkshire Water
Please note our standard packages are available on almost all of our properties. Some individual properties may vary slightly. Any variations will be detailed during the application process.
BrochuresBrochureGranby Grove, Headingley, LS6
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Granby Grove, Headingley, LS6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.5 miles
- Headingley Station0.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We're a multi award winning, forward thinking letting agent and property management company based in Leeds. We have a proactive approach to lettings and we work hard to build relationships with both our tenants and landlords, offering unique service packages for all of our customers based on over 30 years' collective experience in our local market.
We deal with all aspects of both student and professional rentals, including a full range of "Bills Included" packages which enable us to of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30620895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sugarhouse Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.