Durham Place, London, SW3
2,253 sq. ft.
(209 sq. m.)
- Share of Freehold
- Overlooking Burton Court
- Resident Caretaker
- Private Parking Space
- Studio Flat with seperate entrance
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set back from the road, Durham House is a beautifully presented wide fronted building that provides a resident caretaker, a designated off street parking space and a communal courtyard. Located south of the Kings Road, the immediate area offers an abundance of outdoor space, from Burton Court (entry by separate negotiation), Ranelagh Gardens, Physic Gardens (subject to a yearly fee) and the open spaces of Battersea Park to be found just over Albert Bridge. The nearest underground station is Sloane Square, served by District and Circle Lines.
Entrance Hall : Drawing Room : Kitchen / Breakfast Room : Master Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom : Bedroom Two With Ensuite Bathroom : Bedroom 3 With Ensuite Shower Room : Bedroom 4/Family Room : Bedroom 5/ Studio Flat With Ensuite Shower And Kitchenette : Guest Cloakroom : Utility Room : Off-street Parking space : Resident Caretaker : Communal Patio : Access to Burton Court (by separate arrangement) : EPC Rating D
Asking Price £3,500,000, subject to contract for the share of freehold interest.
BrochuresDURHAM HOUSE BROCURE
Energy Performance Certificates
Durham Place, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.4 miles
- South Kensington Station0.7 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Rose & Partners are residential property specialists that sell, advise, acquire property and offer rental and property management services to their discerning clients. Everything is done with the utmost discretion. Specialists in Prime Central London, Berkshire and Surrey.
We offer clients:
* A results-driven, alternative personal service with one contact throughout
* Exposure of your property to our black book of key contacts, including estate agents and buying agents, prev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Durham1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.