Brynglas, Gilwern, Abergavenny, NP7
- Semi Detached Property
- Newly Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Built in Storage in all Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Spacious Entrance Hall and Landing
- Parking to the Front of the Property
- Workshop to the rear of the Property with Water and Electric
- Enclosed Garden to the Rear
- Located in a Popular Residential Area
Location in the popular village of Gilwern is this well presented three bedroom semi detached property. The ground floor occupies a spacious entrance hall, large living room with two windows overlooking the front of the property and a dining room with an open entrance leading into the newly fitted kitchen. This area benefits from multiple windows overlooking the side and rear of the property which allowed for plenty of natural light. To the first floor you will find a landing, family bathroom, master bedroom with built in storage and dressing table, double bedroom with a built in wardrobe and the third bedroom which could fit a single bed for a young child or could be used as an office. The property benefits from parking to the front with a gravelled garden, gated side entrance to the rear of the property, enclosed garden to the rear with a workshop that occupies mains electric and water. The property is well presented and we recommend viewing the property to fully appreciate.
Gilwern has a number an amenities such as a corner shop for all your essentials, dentist and doctors surgery, hair dressers, pubs and a highly recommended primary school. The area also benefits from a number of scenic walk and bike trails for you to enjoy. The popular market town of Abergavenny is approximately 5.2 miles away allowing easy access to any further amenities needed.
Brynglas, Gilwern, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station3.7 miles
- Ebbw Vale Town Station5.9 miles
- Ebbw Vale Parkway Station6.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18346660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.