Marlborough Road, Watford
- Studio Apartment
- Walking Distance to Cassiobury Park
- Town Centre Location
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Good Size Bedroom
- Close to Watford High Street Station and Watford Junction Stations
- Communal Gardens - Sought After Lcoation
Located just a short walk from Cassiobury Park, Watford High Street and Watford Junction Stations, and the Town Centre amenities, this spacious studio apartment has much to offer. Benefits include a modern kitchen and bathroom, good size bedroom and comes with an allocated parking space.
A modern purpose built studio apartment located in the heart of central Watford offering a modern kitchen area, modern shower room and good size bedroom. Other benefits include a long lease and one allocated parking space. Located just a few minutes walk to Watford High Street and Watford Junction Stations, as well as the ever popular Cassiobury Park and the Town Centre amenities. This spacious studio apartment has much to offer, and is perfect for the commuter, first time buyer, or as an investment purchase.
Date : 17 February 1986
Term : 99 years from 25 December 1985
Door to shower room and living room.
Window to front aspect, plumbing for washing machine, electric heater opening to;
Wall and base level units with work surfaces over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, fridge and opening to;
Window to rear aspect and electric heater.
Shower cubicle, WC, vanity wash hand basin, heater towel rail, shaver point and fully tiled walls.
Allocated parking space.
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit for Rickmansworth Road, Keep straight to get onto A412 / Rickmansworth Road, Bear left onto A4178 / Cassio Road, Continue on Marlborough Road, Arrive at Marlborough Road.
The last junction before your destination is Francis Road. If you reach A411 / Exchange Road, you have gone too far.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Marlborough Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station0.4 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.6 miles
- Watford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF311322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.