Rhiw Farm Crescent, Crumlin, NEWPORT
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Log Burner
- En-Suite bathrooms
Situated in the village of Treowen, which is within close proximity of local amenities, major road networks and rail links. This extended spacious family home has been tastefully decorated to a high standard throughout.
Situated in the village of Treowen, which is within close proximity of local amenities, major road networks and rail links. This extended spacious family home has been tastefully decorated to a high standard throughout. The property briefly comprises of a spacious driveway, double garage, Reception room, Conservatory, utility room whilst upstairs boasts six double bedrooms, Two En-Suite bathrooms, Master Bathroom and separate shower room.
Viewing is highly recommended on this property strictly by appointment only to appreciate the works the current vendors have put.
Front Of The Property
Located in a quiet Cul de sac, the front of the property boasts ample off road parking onto a pressed concrete driveway leading upto a double garage. There is also a well manicured lawned area with a stunning blossom tree.
A grand entrance with mandarin flagstone flooring, smooth plastered walls, Radiator and archway leading to hallway which provides access to all ground floor areas and features the same flagstone flooring throughout, beautiful cast iron radiators, spotlights to ceiling, and magnolia stair case leading to first and second floor.
Lounge 23' 3" x 11' 9" ( 7.09m x 3.58m )
A great sized family room which features, solid oak flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect, French doors to rear aspect, "Jontal" wood burner with green oak lental over, cast iron radiator, Centre lights with ceiling rose, decorative coving.
Ground Floor Wc 6' 6" x 3' 1" ( 1.98m x 0.94m )
Tiled flooring, tiled walls, WC, glass bowl sink with mixer tap over.
Kitchen/diner 22' 8" x 10' 4" ( 6.91m x 3.15m )
A stunning open plan room with Travertine tiled flooring, ample wall and floor storage units with granite work surfaces over, electric oven and hob with extractor over, Belfast sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, Feature fire place, Vertical radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, Bi-Folding doors opening to conservatory.
Walk In Pantry 6' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.63m )
Located just off the kitchen this extremely useful room provides additional storage with sold wood flooring, smooth plastered walls with ample shelving and also housing a combi boiler.
Conservatory 14' 5" x 16' 3" ( 4.39m x 4.95m )
A "P" Shaped addition to the property, with the same Travertine tiled flooring, Vertical radiators, Feature gas wood burning stove and beautiful panoramic views.
Utility 4' 8" x 10' 2" ( 1.42m x 3.10m )
Located to the rear of the garage with its own entrance via the garden this galley style utility features, ceramic tiled flooring, stainless steel bowl sink with mixer tap over and storage units.
Storage Room 6' 8" x 10' 3" ( 2.03m x 3.12m )
Also located to the rear of the garage this purpose built room is fantastic for additional storage with concrete flooring and smooth plastered walls.
Providing access first and second floor areas with solid oak flooring, Mahogany stairs leading to second floor, Feature Christmas tree Vestibule with double glazed obscured archway window to front aspect allowing ample natural light. The landing also boasts two storage cupboards.
Master Suite 17' 2" x 21' 2" ( 5.23m x 6.45m )
Located on the Second floor This master suite has it all with solid oak flooring, smooth plastered walls with feature wall being exposed brick, Cast iron radiators, integrated storage cupboards, French doors to front aspect, sliding doors to rear aspect opening out onto a balcony. spotlights to ceiling, double glazed pink stain glassed circular window facing east, office space.
Master En-Suite 13' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.99m x 1.85m )
Tiled flooring, his and hers bowl basins with mixer taps over, free standing bath with mixer tap over, Two heated towel rails, shower cubicle with mains fed shower and north facing velux window.
Bedroom 6 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
Also located on the second floor this good sized double bedroom offers carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, storage into eaves, Velux windows and south facing double glazed triangular window.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.92m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect, mirrored sliding wardrobes.
Master Bathroom 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Tiled flooring, smooth plastered walls, roll top bath with claw feet, Victorian mixer tap over, obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 En-Suite 10' 1" x 5' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.65m )
Ceramic tiled flooring, double shower cubicle with mains fed shower over, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC, obscured double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Solid oak flooring, French doors opening to balcony, vertical radiator.
Bedroom 1 19' 8" x 10' 1" ( 5.99m x 3.07m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered walls, Two vertical radiators, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Office/study 5' 1" x 10' 1" ( 1.55m x 3.07m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect, integrated storage.
Shower Room 10' 7" x 5' 3" ( 3.23m x 1.60m )
Ceramic tiled flooring, smooth plastered walls with tiled splash back, double shower cubicle with mains fed shower over, WC with macerator, wash hand basin.
A beautiful garden which provides stunning scenic views with lawned and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rhiw Farm Crescent, Crumlin, NEWPORT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbridge Station1.0 miles
- Llanhilleth Station1.5 miles
- Gilfach Fargoed Station3.4 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.