Bereweeke Avenue, Winchester, SO22
- In Excess of 2000 sqft
- Home Office/Studio and Additional Study
- Within Easy Reach of the Mainline Railway Station, Winchester City Centre and The Westgate Schools
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Three Double Bedrooms and a Good Single Bedroom Family Bathroom with Sunken Corner Bath and Media System and Separate Bathroom with Double Shower Ample Driveway Parking
- Neat Front Garden and South-West Facing Rear Garden
- Catchment for Weeke Primary, Henry Beaufort Secondary and is close to Peter Symonds College
The owner has improved the house over the years, with a single-storey extension added in 2016, and there is great potential to further extend the property, subject to the relevant permissions. The accommodation flows well from the inner porch which leads to the entrance hall, with W.C. off, on the ground floor. On the left of the hall is a cosy and inviting sitting room with open feature fireplace and with a large window to the front aspect. The wonderful, large, open-plan kitchen/dining room is an excellent space for socialising and provides plenty of natural light from its many skylights and large bi-folding doors to the garden. The kitchen itself is well-appointed and bright with fitted units providing plenty of cupboard space. Integrated appliances include a range cooker with five ring gas hob and dishwasher. The dining area is a light-filled space with large bi-fold doors out to the garden and features underfloor heating. Just off the dining area there is a separate study. Just off the kitchen is the good-sized family room/playroom and a useful utility room can be accessed from here.
The first floor is also perfectly formed, with a lovely bright and spacious landing leading to three double bedrooms and a good single bedroom. The main bedroom enjoys views over the garden and benefits from a good amount of wardrobe space. A family bathroom with sunken corner bath and media system serves these bedrooms and there is a separate shower room with double shower.
Outside to the front there is ample parking on the drive. A neat area of lawn lies alongside the driveway. A wonderfully mature, large, and attractive garden rear garden is south-west facing, mostly laid to lawn, and with a patio area, mature shrubs and trees as well as 3 large sheds. A super summer house/home office with power, ethernet and wi-fi access makes an excellent addition for those seeking to work from home.
The house is superbly positioned for easy access to the mainline railway station, which is a short walk away (links to London Waterloo in approximately 60 minutes), and City with its High Street shops, boutiques, library, coffee shops, public houses, restaurants, theatre, cinema, museums and, of course, the City's historic Cathedral. The house is situated in the catchment for good local schools including Weeke Primary and Henry Beaufort Secondary and is close to Peter Symonds College and its grounds. The road itself is very desirable, being populated with some of the more substantial houses available to Winchester buyers.
From our office in Southgate Street, turn left into the High Street taking the second right at the roundabout into Upper High Street. Take the next left over the railway bridge and right at the roundabout into St. Pauls Hill. Turn left at the next roundabout into Stockbridge Road. At the next roundabout turn right into Bereweeke Road, then left into Bereweeke Avenue. The house can be found on the left-hand side after High Trees Drive.
Bereweeke Avenue, Winchester, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.6 miles
- Shawford Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN200632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.