Agnes Court, Oxford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Currently undergoing refurbishment works
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Plenty of built in storage
- Main bathroom and an en-suite shower room
- Allocated parking space and visitor parking
- Offered on either a furnished or unfurnished basis
- Kitchen appliances
- Gas central heating
- Available from 21st May 2021
- EPC Rating: C
Location & property benefits...
The property is located in a court yard development just off the Oxford Road. Ideally placed for the various attractions the neighbouring Cowley Road has to offer which include a selection of trendy bars, restaurants, supermarkets and shops. The Oxford Business and Science Parks are also in close proximity and there is also a frequent bus service into Oxford City Centre which operates every ten minutes during the day.
The property also benefits from currently undergoing a refurbishment project to include a newly fitted kitchen and redecoration throughout, allocated and visitor parking, gas central heating and a bathroom and an En-suite shower room.
The property is accessed via a secure communal entrance with stairs that lead up to the second floor, where the property is located.
On entering the apartment first impressions offer a wealth of space. The hallway has ample built in storage with a double and a single storage cupboard.
The well-proportioned living/dining area offers a decent sized window which allows lots of natural light into the room.
Flowing into the fully equipped and newly fitted kitchen area which offers a range of wall & base units, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, electric oven, gas hob and a gas boiler.
Bedrooms & bathrooms...
At the other end of the property, there are two spacious double bedrooms, both have fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom has an En-suite Shower room which comprises a shower cubicle, hand basin and a W.C.
There is also a main bathroom which comprises a bath, shower attachment, wash basin and a W.C.
The property is further complemented by an allocated parking space and visitor parking and set places to chain your bike up.
Interested? Telephone us to arrange your viewing appointment.
Agnes Court, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.5 miles
- Radley Station3.7 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Here at Amelies Residential Sales and Lettings, we love putting people and property together, so whether you are selling or letting, buying or renting, we are on hand to ensure that the process is as smooth and as enjoyable as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10929158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amelies Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.