Hazel Avenue, SUTTON COLDFIELD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EPC: D
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF MAY!
Beautiful detached three bedroom family home in a quiet cul-de-sac in Sutton Coldfield is available at the beginning of May!
Stunning 3 bedroom detached family home in Sutton Coldfield is available at the beginning of May.
Beautifully located in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac, this wonderful property is a perfect family home being just a short walk away from local amenties and schools alike.
Briefly comprising of; entrance porch leading to a welcoming hallway, modern fully fitted kitchen with intergrated gas hob and electric oven, dining room with ample built in storage currently being utilised as a pantry, large L shaped lounge with french doors leading to the conservatory and a well presented, south facing back garden.
Upstairs you will find a modern family shower room and three double bedrooms - both the the rooms at the back of the house boasting gorgeous views, the master has an en-suite shower room as well as a built in double wardrobe.
To the front you have private parking for at least 3 cars.
This property won't be around for long so don't miss out on your next family home! Call today to book your viewing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Hazel Avenue, SUTTON COLDFIELD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wylde Green Station1.3 miles
- Chester Road Station1.5 miles
- Erdington Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Burchell Edwards, Erdington
Unit 3 Queens Court Gravelly Hill North Stockland Green Birmingham B23 6BJ
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Erdington for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1397D0202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.