Beverley Way, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 1 SMALL DOUBLE OR SINGLE BEDROOM
- FITTED WARDROBES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING C
- FUNRISHED OR UNFRUNISHED
- STORAGE IN HALLWAY
RECENTLY DECORATED AND NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED.
LOCATED BETWEEN NEW MALDEN & RAYNES PARK, OFFERING IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE A3.
FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Beverley Way, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.7 miles
- Raynes Park Station0.9 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Property Connexions are an independent lettings specialist with a difference........ With many years experience within the lettings business and an in depth knowledge of the local market, we pride ourselves on providing a professional and friendly service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101827000300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Connexions, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.