Manor Chase, Beddau, PONTYPRIDD
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR GARAGE CONVERSION, ADDITIONAL DOUBLE BEDROOM AND UTILITY ROOM.
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE SPACIOUS SIZED BEDROOMS
- DRIVE WAY
- IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- MUST VIEW PROPERTY
We have a fantastic opportunity to purchase a modern build home in the popular cul-de-sac location off Brynteg Lane in Manor Chase, Beddau. The property wont be available for long so please call to arrange your viewing. Call us on .
Are you wanting a property on the Manor Chase development of Beddau just off Brynteg Lane? We have a great property that has plannng permission to extend and add a bedroom which would then make the property a four bedroom once the work is carried out. Our home in Manor Chase is situated in the quiet cul-de-sac location and makes it very desirable to a growing family. The property is within walking distance to the local shops, primary and comprehensive school. Access to all transport links within walking or a short drive away.
The property has full planning permission for garage conversion, additional double bedroom and utility room.
If you are wanting to view the property then please contact us on to check the availibilty to view.
To the ground floor the property comprises of an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen and conservatory, WC and garage.
To the first floor the hallway, access to all bedrooms and the bathroom.
Please call to book your viewing and not miss out on another property.
Enter through a composite front door into the hallway. Laid with laminate flooring and door leading to the living room and stairs to the first floor.
Living Room 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front, Laid with carpet and radiator to the side. Doors leading to the second reception and living room.
Dining Room 7' 9" x 7' ( 2.36m x 2.13m )
Doors leading out into the conservatory, laid with laminate flooring and a radiator to the side.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear and door opening out onto the side which leads to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with the worktop over. Space for Fridge. Laid with vinyl flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Conservatory 13' x 10' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.23m )
New solid tiled roof and laid with carpet flooring.
Access to all bedrooms, bathroom and the attic.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laid with carpets and radiator to the side.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, laid with carpet and radiator to the side.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, laid with laminate flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted white bathroom suite. Fitted bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator to the side.
Front, Side And Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Manor Chase, Beddau, PONTYPRIDD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station2.5 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station2.9 miles
- Trefforest Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Tabolt Green Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Tabolt Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG108270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.