Perrin's Court, London, NW3
- One Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Situated In The Heart Of Hampstead Village
- Chain Free
- Share Of Freehold
- Approximately 456 Sq Ft / 42 Sq M
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Central Heating
- Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
** CHAIN FREE ** ** SHARE OF FREEHOLD **
A spacious and well presented one double bedroom first floor flat situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, offered for sale in excellent condition throughout.
Measuring approximately 456 sq ft (42 sq metres), the property comprises of an entrance hallway with a storage cupboard, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a modern tiled shower room with a heated towel rail and a modern fitted integrated kitchen that is open plan to the lounge.
Features include double glazing throughout, central heating, wood flooring and a secure entry phone system.
Further benefits include being sold as chain free and a share of the freehold.
Viewings are highly recommended as this property will make an ideal purchase for first time buyers, couples and landlords.
Village Mount is located on Perrin's Court, which is situated between Heath Street and Hampstead High Street.
The property is surrounded by local amenities and provides easy access to shops, restaurants and coffee shops. The vast open green spaces of Hampstead Heath and Parliament Hill are only a short walk away.
Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) is only 0.1 mile away, whilst Hampstead Heath Rail Station (North London Line) is only 0.6 mile away.
Lease: 999 years remaining PLUS Share of Freehold
Service Charge: £1,236 per year
Ground Rent: Nil
London Borough Of Camden
Council Tax Band = E
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Perrin's Court, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampstead Station0.1 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.4 miles
- Hampstead Heath Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1165432-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering North West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.