Hotspur Drive, Colwick, Nottingham, NG4 2BS
- In Our Opinion One Of The Finest Examples Of A Modern Two-Bedroom Property Currently Available In Colwick
- Larger Than Average Plot In Cul-De-Sac Of Just Three Properties Off Hotspur Drive
- Rare Opportunity To Be Able To Extend (Subject To Obtaining The Necessary Planning Consent)
- Ground Floor Accommodation Comprising Of Entrance Hall, Kitchen & Lounge/Dining Room With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Two Bedrooms (Both With Built-In Wardrobes) & Bathroom To The First Floor
- Considered An Ideal First Time Purchase But Likely To Appeal To Many Types Of Buyers
- Popular Development Off Vale Road Close to Amenities & Bus & Rail Links
- Within A Reasonable Walking Distance Of Both Colwick Country Park & Victoria Retail Park
- Garage, Parking Space & Larger Than Average Gardens To The Front, Side & Rear
- Sold With The Benefit Of No Onward Chain - Early Enquiries & Viewing Essential To Avoid Disappointment
In our opinion one of the finest examples of a modern, two-bedroom town house currently available to acquire within the Colwick area, occupying a larger than average plot with gardens to three sides, off-road parking and garage and, of particular note, scope to extend to the side subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent. To boot, this particular property is tucked away at the head of a small cul-de-sac of just three properties off Hotspur Drive.
Colwick is a popular suburb of Nottingham with a population of about 3,000. Hotspur Drive is situated approximately 4 miles east of the city centre and less that a mile from Colwick Country Park; a large, diverse area of water, woodland and meadows providing a perfect backdrop for a variety of wildlife and recreational activities.
The A612 (Colwick Loop Road) runs through the area and there are good bus links to and from the city centre. Netherfield Railway Station is within reasonable walking distance of the property too.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, just a mile and a half away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Starbucks, Morrisons and a M&S Food Hall.
The property has been in the ownership of the Vendor for the past twelve years and is sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
These properties tend to be of particular interest to first time buyers but we expect interest from other types of purchasers too. As such, early enquiries and viewings are therefore encouraged to avoid disappointment.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
A hardwood and glazed door opens up into the ENTRANCE HALL where a staircase rises to the first floor and there are doors into the kitchen and lounge/dining room. The KITCHEN overlooks the front and is fitted with a range of modern units that incorporate a built-in oven and a four-ring gas hob with an extraction fan over it. There's space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. The LOUNGE/DINING ROOM is situated at the rear, is well proportioned and has a pleasant outlook over the garden which can be accessed by a sliding patio door. There's also a useful understairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Up on the first floor the LANDING provides access to both bedrooms and the bathroom. BEDROOM ONE overlooks the rear and has a built-in double wardrobe. BEDROOM TWO has a lovely outlook over the front garden and has a built-in wardrobe and an airing cupboard. The BATHROOM is fitted with a suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower over it, a toilet and a wash hand basin. A window opens to the side elevation.
The property sits on a larger than average plot and has a lovely lawned GARDEN to the front. A path leads from here to the front door and a gate allows access into the side and rear garden. These GARDEN areas are designed for ease of maintenance and the boundaries are marked by timber fencing. Subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent there is scope to extend the property to the side. A DRIVEWAY in very close proximity to the property provides OFF-ROAD PARKING and leads to a GARAGE with an up 'n' over door.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. Hardwood double glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A copy of the EPC is available upon request. The Energy Performance Rating is 'C' 70.
Band B, for which the charge for the current financial year (2020/21) is £1,636.76. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
ENTRANCE HALL: 8'6 x 5'10
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 14'5 x 11'10
KITCHEN: 9'9 x 5'7
BEDROOM ONE: 9'9 excluding wardrobe depth x 9'3
BEDROOM TWO: 9'8 at widest measurement & excluding wardrobe depth x 7'10
BATHROOM: 7'1 x 5'6
£180,000.00 (one hundred and eighty thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession upon Completion and sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
Strictly by appointment and to be accompanied by a representative of Petersen Property Consultants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hotspur Drive, Colwick, Nottingham, NG4 2BS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station0.4 miles
- Netherfield Station0.8 miles
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG42BS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.