Kingston Stert, Chinnor, Oxfordshire
- A character period four bedroom cottage set in an idyllic semi-rural location
- Formal garden and an additional paddock of about an acre
- Stables with three loose boxes and agricultural barn
- Lovely rural setting and views
- Ideally located for easy access to the M40, mainline train line to Marylebone and local facilities
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
On the first floor Rickyard Cottage has a spacious 20' master bedroom featuring an en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle whilst the remaining bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom. Outside the property is approached via a gravel drive which also provides access to one further house at the end of the lane. The drive opens onto a substantial gravelled parking area providing access to an agricultural barn with electric and mezzanine level. A five bar gate provides access to a timber stable block with 3 loose boxes, tack room and electric. Behind the barn and stables is an enclosed paddock of about one acre bound by natural hedgerow with separate vehicular access of Stert Road. The current owners have also created a vegetable area which includes two useful storage units.To the rear of the house there is a modest garden offering a sunny southerly aspect laid to patio and bound by an iron railed fence allowing lovely open views over the adjoining agricultural land. There is also a modern brick outbuilding originally used as kennels which offer useful storage.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Kingston Stert, Chinnor, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station4.6 miles
- Princes Risborough Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Hamnett Hayward offers the complete professional service for high quality residential property in both Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire.
Specialising in all aspects of residential agency sales, our
independent offices promote a bespoke service across the
property spectrum combining modern techniques with
traditional values and expertise.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10919947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.