Kennington Road, Oxfordshire, OX14 2JR.
- 4 luxury bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Traditional exterior
- Separate lounge
- 2 luxury en-suites
- Separate utility room
- Double integral garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Redrow Homes (Thames Valley)
To the ground floor you'll find a large kitchen / dining room which forms the hub of the home, with double width patio doors and a separate utility room with external access. There's also a separate lounge, downstairs cloaks and a snug which can be used as everything from teen games room to quiet study space.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a single, plus a family bathroom, with not one, but two en-suite bedrooms, both boasting a double shower.
Superbly specified throughout, the Sunningdale boasts a designer fitted kitchen, top of the range appliances and bathrooms finished to a luxurious standard. You'll also benefit from an integral double garage.
Generously proportioned for the growing family, the Sunningdale is a premium property of the very highest quality.
About the DevelopmentWith a stunning range of 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes, The Lawns offers a rare opportunity to purchase a new home in a sought-after village community on the outskirts of Oxford.
Discover Redrow's award winning Heritage Collection, combining traditional, Arts & Crafts architecture with contemporary interiors designed for modern lifestyles. Whether you're looking for your first home, more space for your growing family, or a smaller home to downsize to; there's something for everyone at The Lawns.
At less than 4 miles south of Oxford City centre, just outside the ring-road, The Lawns is a great choice for those looking for easy access to both town and country. Nestled between Kennington and Radley; The Lawns benefits from a great choice of local shops, pubs and outdoor pursuits, as well as nearby Oxford City centre with its comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, cultural attractions and academic institutions.
Kennington Road, Oxfordshire, OX14 2JR.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station1.1 miles
- Culham Station3.3 miles
- Oxford Station3.8 miles
About the development
Open House Weekend - Readymade 3 bedroom Malvern
- Join us Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th August and discover our Readymade 3 bedroom Malvern with all its upgrades and incentives, including Stamp Duty Paid!
- Luxury master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious garden
- Bedroom 4 could be made into a study
- Open green spaces right on your doorstep
- Book your exclusive appointment to view our show homes, open daily.
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1f63beec-e628-4fa5-928c-5b69796d7bad-21_4_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes (Thames Valley). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.