North End Road, Yatton, BS49
- Modern & contemporary detached family home
- Ex-Showhome Package including £17,000 worth of extras and upgrades!
- Four double bedrooms and separate study
- Garage and driveway parking
- Quality fitted wardrobes & en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Exclusively designed, Symphony fitted kitchen
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- We are a 5 star builder
Plot 193 The Harwood is a beautiful four bedroom detached family home enveloped in light and comfort.
The impressive kitchen/dining/family room is the total length of the house, at over twenty six feet. The contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen offers and array of storage facilities, cleverly hidden away in sleek kitchen cupboards. French doors open directly out into the garden, making this an ideal space for entertaining and taking family living outdoors. The elegant lounge, also with French doors allows the light to come flooding in, creating a welcoming ambience and a cozy atmosphere to relax on an evening with a glass of wine. convenient utility cupboard, cloakroom and generous size study/home office complete the ground floor.
The upstairs boasts four generous sized double bedrooms. Enjoy the privacy and peace and quiet in your spacious master bedroom, with it’s own sparkling white en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, giving you additional storage space. The remaining three bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and driveway for two cars.
Why buy a new home?
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian home†
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer various schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
All Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. †Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
- Kitchen/dining/family area - 8.05 x 4.26 metre
- Lounge - 4.79 x 3.59 metre
- Study - 2.23 x 3.16 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.01 x 3.73 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.66 x 3.55 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.93 x 4.24 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.72 x 3.69 metre
- excellent transport links
- thriving community spirit and a wide range of local amenities
- miles of beautiful rolling countryside on the doorstep
- 11 miles south west of Bristol
North End Road, Yatton, BS49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station0.4 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.0 miles
- Worle Station4.2 miles
About the development
- LAST HOMES REMAINING, enquire now to not miss out.
- Over 95% of this superb development is now sold!
- Enquire about Deposit Boost, available on selected plots only.
- We are a 5 Star Builder with 5 Start Customer Satisfaction
- The pretty village of Yatton lies around 11 miles south west of Bristol and offers discerning home buyers the ultimate lifestyle mix.
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm, call us to book your appointment now.
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.