a New Rowley Road, Dudley
- A MASSIVE 2292 Sq. Foot of Living Space
- 3 Storey
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Excellent Transport Links
- EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED
- French Doors
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer this STUNNING, HUGE and UNIQUE 3 Storey 5 Bed DETACHED Family Home Offering a MODERN & ELEGANT FAMILY Home complete with STUNNING Kitchen, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, STYLISH Bathroom, MASTER EN SUITE, HOME OFFICE, CINEMA ROOM/SNUG, GARAGE, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN and DRIVEWAY. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE Area with an Abundance of QUALITY Local Schools, Close to all Local Amenities and EXCELLENT Transport Links, and with a MASS OF CURB APPEAL This Property is not to be Missed. Early Viewings are Recommenced for This VAST Property so Call Today.
The Property Comprises:
* STRIKING APPERANCE as you Approach Featuring Dual ROOF WINDOWS, Matching WHITE UPVC Windows & Doors and SECURE DRIVEWAY With Wall Ensuring AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING,
* WELCOMING PORCH Leading into Entrance Hall Complete With WC,
* STUNNING Kitchen/Diner Featuring QUARTZ WORKTOP, GREY TILED FLOOR, INTEGRATED Dishwasher/Microwave/Oven and With Rear VIEWS FOR MILES and MILES,
* IMMACULATE Living Room Offering A COSY Place to Relax,
* WELL PRESENTED Dining Room Complete With a Mass of Uses,
* GARAGE Offering Direct Access From Kitchen,
* SECOND LIVING ROOM Complete With FRENCH DOORS onto LANDSCAPED Rear Garden,
* HUGE Double Bedroom With Window and FRENCH DOORS Ensuring a FLOOD OF NATURAL DAYLIGHT,
* VAST Double Master Bedroom Offering Direct Access into SNUG/CINEMA Room. POTENTIAL to add EN SUITE if Desired,
* HOME OFFICE Currently Used as STORAGE and With a Mass of Uses INCLUDING GYM/PLAY ROOM/UTILITY/SNUG etc,
* SNUG/CINEMA Room Again Currently Used as STORAGE and With a Mass of Uses,
* CLOAKROOM Offering Space to Kick off Your Shoes and Coats and Offering Direct Access to Rear Garden,
* LANDSCAPED, L SHAPED Rear Garden Featuring ARTIFICIAL GRASS, BLUE SLATE Gravelled Border and DECKED PEGOLA Currently Used as an OUTDOOR CINEMA & HOT TUB Area. A Great, PRIVATE Space to ENTERTAIN and Enjoy the Sunshine,
* LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom With En Suite Complete With BATH, TRADITIONAL SUITE and VELEX Window,
* STYLISH Family Bathroom With WALK IN SHOWER, CHROME Towel Rail, WHITE VANITY Unit and VELUX Window,
* SPACIOUS DOUBLE Fourth Bedroom With Roof Window Offering a BRIGHT & AIRY Feel,
* WELL PROPORTIONED Fifth Bedroom Currently Used as a WALK IN WARDROBE,
- Top Spec Cylinder CH System
- STUNNING REAR VIEWS FOR MILES & MILES
- DESIRABLE AREA
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- A MASSIVE 2292 Sq. Foot of Living Space (approx.)
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
a New Rowley Road, Dudley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Port Station1.9 miles
- Tipton Station2.0 miles
- Old Hill Station2.2 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.