James Major Court, Cleethorpes
- Modern development off Curzon Avenue
- Private rear garden
- Off road parking to the front
- Kitchen diner along the rear
- Two bedrooms to the first floor
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Energy Performance Rating - C
- Council Tax Band - B
With off road parking to the front, this property would make an ideal first time purchase or rental investment as it is in ready to move in condition.
The ground floor of the house comprises of a spacious lounge, which you will find a downstairs W/C located off, and then to the rear is a kitchen diner, with modern kitchen units and a rear door opening onto a private garden. The main outdoor area is lawned, with fencing either side and a patio just off the back of the house.
The first floor has a landing area, family bathroom with three piece suite in the middle of the landing and a double bedroom either side, with the larger master bedroom located to the front of the house.
Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property offers a quick purchase timescale and viewings are available now.
James Major Court, Cleethorpes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station0.9 miles
- New Clee Station1.6 miles
- Grimsby Town Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10925686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.