2, Maxwell Street, Flat 3-2, Port Glasgow, PA145RQ
- One Bedroom upper Flat close to town centre and Tesco superstore. Walking distance to train station for Greenock, Paisley and Glasgow. Realistic guide and reserve price for successful sale.
- Upper floor one bedroom apartment in red sandstone tenement building. Accommodation internally comprises; Reception Hallway, Lounge with open aspects, Kitchen, Double Sized Bedroom and Bathroom.
- Shared Rear Gardens and ample on street parking available. The town of Port Glasgow has recently benefitted from extensive waterfront development. Excellent transport links to Glasgow and Inverclyde.
- We understand that this property lies within the Clune Park Regeneration plan and purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to any ongoing progress with the plans via the Inverclyde Council.
- Port Glasgow is a riverside town on the south side of the Firth of Clyde, approximately 4 miles from Greenock and approximately 15 miles from Glasgow city centre. Local Authority: Inverclyde Council.
Deadline for Offers .
Traditional ONE Bedroom Top Floor Flat within the popular Clune Park Estate at reduced guide price. Sure to appeal to builders and investors looking for easy, ready to go project. COMPRISES: Entrance Hallway: 3.5m x 3m . Lounge: 5.5m x 3.5m. Bedroom: 3.5m x 3.5m. Kitchen: 2m x 2.4m. Bathroom: 2m x 2m. Shared rear gardens and ample on street parking available. We understand that this property lies within the Clune Park Regeneration plan and purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to any ongoing progress with the plans via the Inverclyde Council. . A number of properties are subject to demolition and closing orders within the development. We understand from our enquiries that this property is not subject to either notice however purchasers are advised to verify all up to date information with the Inverclyde Council prior to purchasing under auction terms. Within the Clune park estate there are six buildings that are currently subject to active demolition orders.
TRAVEL DISTANCE: Approximately 4 miles from Greenock and approximately 15 miles from Glasgow. Auction for a quick sale. Port Glasgow is located on the south side of the Firth of Clyde. The town of Port Glasgow is currently undergoing extensive waterfront development and re-generation. A number of properties are subject to demolition and closing orders within the development. We understand from our enquiries that this property is not subject to either notice however purchasers are advised to verify all up to date information with the Inverclyde Council prior to purchasing under auction. Opportunity to acquire a residential investment property in a affordable residential district of Inverclyde. Port Glasgow undergone extensive waterfront development over the past few years and the new Gallagher Retail Park and Shopping District.
25 June 2021, 4pm
Deadline for Offers, Deadline for Offers
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to BID ON THIS PROPERTY.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
2, Maxwell Street, Flat 3-2, Port Glasgow, PA145RQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Port Glasgow Station0.7 miles
- Woodhall Station0.7 miles
- Bogston Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We are one of Scotland's largest dedicated Land and Property Auction House. Based from high street sales offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh, our regular programme of large scale Scottish property auctions feature on average 300+ lots per sale.
Our Scotland Auction calendar includes 16 Live Auction Events per year.
Our Glasgow Property Sales Offices are located in the heart of Glasgow's South Side only 5 minutes from the city centre. Auctions are held at the Glasgow Radisson Hotel. T
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9898148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.