Coolhurst Road, N8
- 7 Bedrooms / Semi-Detached
- 3 Receptions/ 4 bathrooms
- Gym / Utility room
- Gated Off Street Parking for 2/3 cars
- Triple storey side extension
- Private Garden
- Highgate Periphery
- 4750 Sqft/441.3 Sqm
- Desired local amenities
- Perfect blend of period and contemporary
Measuring 4750 sqft and having been meticulously renovated and maintained by the current owners, offers enviable living accommodation throughout. Boasting dual access with the most convenient on the ground floor via new addition, opening onto family living area of kitchen/diner, reception and bi-fold doors onto South-West facing private rear garden. Original raised main entrance offers the grand period features leading onto 37ft drawing room.
Further comprising split-level principal bedroom with dressing room, en-suite/steam room, hot beverage area, under-floor heating and terrace. Benefitting from Gym/Utility with shower room, three cloakrooms, two further bathrooms (one serving as a ‘Jack n Jill’), plant room, media room and two study’s (one as bedroom 7).
Features include gated driveway for 2/3 cars, bespoke kitchen with Quadruple oven, AGA (gas), Quooker Boiling tap, separate water filter and two sinks. The property enjoys an abundance of light from the south west facing rear and north east facing front aspects. Desired period features include tessellated tiling, ornate original mantlepiece, cast iron mantlepiece with slate surround and ornate cornicing.
Occupying a prime position within the Village’s most desired location with an array of vital amenities within a short stroll away, including highly regarded local schools, Coolhurst Tennis & Squash Club, Highgate underground station and Parkland Walk. A remarkable home of immense quality.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Coolhurst Road, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.7 miles
- Highgate Station0.7 miles
- Archway Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Situated in a valley, Crouch End is overlooked by nearby Muswell Hill, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The leafy and hilly surroundings enhance the village feel. A vast array of character period properties are progressively being combined with modern high specification developments.
With its diverse independent retailers and high street stores accompanied with good schools and parks this bohemian and vibrant location ensures Crouch End remains a desirable place to reside
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7402983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.