Turriff Road, Liverpool
- *NO ONWARD CHAIN*
- Lovely Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Ideal Family Home
- Popular Residential Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Offering Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
Well presented two bedroom semi-detached property being offered for sale benefiting from no onward chain. Perfectly positioned on Turriff Road in the sought after residential area of Knotty Ash. Within a short distance to local amenities including local schools & shops, this is a perfect family home
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present this lovely two bedroom semi-detached property being offered for sale benefiting from no onward chain. Perfectly positioned on Turriff Road in the sought after residential area of Knotty Ash. Within walking distance to local amenities including local schools & shops, this is a perfect family home. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining room through to kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway offering off road parking & front & rear gardens. Call us on to arrange a viewing today.
Single glazed door to front, radiator, tiled flooring, meter cupboards.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 2" ( 3.99m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the front, fire place with electric fire, radiator, TV, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.92m x 1.91m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, tiled flooring, understairs cupboard, leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 9' 7" ( 1.98m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, stainless steel sink and drainer with one and a half bowl, work surfaces, part tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring.
Loft access, carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 2" from wardrobe door x 8' 1" ( 3.40m from wardrobe door x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV, carpet
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 11' 4" into recess ( 2.29m x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling, ceiling spotlights.
Driveway offering off road parking & front & rear gardens.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Turriff Road, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roby Station1.1 miles
- Huyton Station1.4 miles
- Broad Green Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Allerton Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surround
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT118341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.