River View, Mold
- No Onward Chain
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Large Garden To The Rear
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
Lounge - 3.86m x 3.33m (12'7" x 10'11") - Double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace housing a cast iron open fire, radiator, power points, under stairs storage and door to the dining room.
Dining Room - 4.22m x 3.33m (13'10" x 10'11") - Double glazed window to the rear, feature fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, power points and door to the inner hall.
Inner Hall - Door to the side, space for coats and shoes, tile effect cushioned flooring and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 4.47m x 1.93m (14'7" x 6'3") - Fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with worktop surface over, tiled splashback, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge and integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Double glazed window to the side, radiator, power points and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10") - Double glazed windows to the front, radiator, power points and walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.13m (10'11" x 6'11") - Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and power points.
Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with shower over and glass screen, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Double glazed frosted window to the rear, part tiled walls and storage/airing cupboard.
We Can Help - We are delighted to offer you FREE mortgage advice in our local offices, conveniently located in Chester and Buckley. Pop into our office for a chat with our adviser, who will gladly assist you on your journey and source you the best product for your needs.
FREE VALUATION – Thinking of selling or letting? We can help! Why not have our sales manager visit your property to discuss how we can assist with your next steps. We are a proud, family run independent estate agent with local expertise, make the most of our FREE service and assume your budget ready for your next move. Get in touch, we can help!
BrochuresBrochureRiver View, Mold
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
River View, Mold
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckley Station3.4 miles
- Penyffordd Station3.9 miles
- Hawarden Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30623307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Gleave, Flintshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.