London Road, High Wycombe
- Large South-Facing Balcony
- Long Lease
- Allocated Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lovely Views
- Visitor Parking
- Convenient Location
- Modern Apartment
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Living
The apartments accommodation consists of two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an open plan kitchen/diner/sitting room. The apartment is located on the south facing aspect of the building, with large UPVC windows flooding the apartment with natural light - the open plan space also benefits from a dual aspect.
Further features include central heating, allocated parking, visitor parking, large south-facing balcony and an elevator.
Westfields House is located on the London Road, East of High Wycombe’s Town Centre. The Retail Park is a short walk away where you have a large M&S Food Hall, Pizza Hut, Wikes and many other amenities more. Wycombe is a combination of industrial and market town, with a rich history and traditional emphasis on furniture production. Wycombe benefits from two motorway junctions of the M40 and the reliable Chiltern Railway service where you can be in London Marylebone Station in 27 minutes.
BrochuresBrochureLondon Road, High Wycombe
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
London Road, High Wycombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station1.4 miles
- Bourne End Station2.9 miles
- Beaconsfield Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Ford & Partners is an independently owned reputable Estate Agency offering a full spectrum of property services in residential sales, lettings and property management.
We operate from our new office in Crendon Street where we actively market homes in High Wycombe and surrounding Villages.
We offer free, impartial, and expert advice on all your property requirements. We have extensive knowledge of the local area providing you with more than just infor
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30623837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ford & Partners, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.