Nether Street, Finchley Central, London
- Private Balcony / Terrace with every apartment
- Ready to Move In!
- Secure Underground Parking
- Stunning High Specification Throughout: Karndean or Amtico flooring to kitchen/living/dining and hallways
- Located in Prime Finchley Central on the door step of the station
- Custom designed range of wall and base kitchen units
- In the heart of local restaurants, bars and direct transport links into Central London
- 10 Year Build Warranty
65% reserved - Prices start from £425,000. A stunning selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments located in the heart of Finchley Central. Ready to move in! Benefiting private terraces, a communal roof terrace, a lift & underground parking
Brand new, 899 sq ft, three bedroom apartment located on the second floor with direct access to a private double terrace.
Distinct, well designed and finished to a superb standard. Adastra House is a brand new and fresh edition to Finchley Central. In the heart of the High Street and on the door step of Finchley Central station. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, supermarkets and local amenities, you couldn't ask for a better location. This boutique scheme has been finished to an exceptional standard and benefits secure underground parking, direct access to outside space with every apartment and gorgeous views from your terrace.
Replete with a range of modern amenities, conscientious architectural design and an eye for detail. Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, video entry system, cycle storage and 10 year warranty from 2018.
To find out more and before we sell out contact us for further details.
Reception - Kitchen 30' 2" max x 11' 3" ( 9.19m max x 3.43m )
Master Bedroom - Ensuite 14' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 17' 3" max x 8' 11" ( 5.26m max x 2.72m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Nether Street, Finchley Central, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Central Station0.1 miles
- West Finchley Station0.5 miles
- Mill Hill East Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local North Finchley Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in North Finchley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY106054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.