East Station Road, Fletton Quays, Peterborough
- NO CHAIN
- Riverfront development
- Open plan living
- 2 Bedrooms
- Luxurious bathroom
- Walking distance to Railway station
- Walking distance to City Centre
- 5 minutes walk to Peterborough embankment
Connells are pleased to offer for sale with NO CHAIN in this LUXURY river front development. The property is situated in walking distance of Peterborough City Centre, Railway station and embankment. The accomodation breifly compirses Open plan living area, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Call to view!
Peterborough is the city at the heart of rural East England, bridging the Cambridgeshire, Rutland, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire borders. Peterborough and its region have an important place in the history of Britain and the modern city continues to grow in importance and in the right way.
Direct trains run to Kings Cross, the North and Birmingham New Street. The A1/ A1(M) provides direct road access to London and the North, and to the West via the A14 at Huntingdon.
Door to storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge 17' 5" x 16' 8" ( 5.31m x 5.08m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with matching wall/base units, stainless steel 1 bowl sink/drainer, upstand, stainless steel electric oven and hob, rolled edge worksurfaces, laminate floor, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine & dishwasher.
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 8' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.46m )
(Excluding built in wardrobes) - double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.46m )
Double glazed winwo to rear and radiator.
Vanity wash hand basin with concealed cistern, bath with mixer taps and shower over and glazed screen, ceramic floor tiles, tiled splashbacks, spotlights, shaver point, extractor fan and
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
East Station Road, Fletton Quays, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.7 miles
- Whittlesea Station5.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Peterborough for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBO310098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.